Friday, March 17, 2006

On the road again

Hey all. Not much time to talk, I'm heading out the door in about 10 minutes. I don't know whether I'll do any posts or not. I'm going to be in Surprise, Arizona for one week. There will be sun, swimming, and stupidity. Always a good combination. Before leaving, I wrote down a list of "major to dos." The list was staggering, but since I assume I will complete it, I wanted to post it now:

  • Complete all portions of the California Bar App by 3.31
  • complete local government writing project by 4.7
  • Find a job!
  • Sublease my apartment
  • Find an apartment in San Diego
  • Complete & pay for Bar/Bri
    • those bastards!
  • Pass the bar!
  • Torts II
    • try to stay awake
  • Civil Rights actions
    • try to get another outline
  • Secured transactions
    • figure out what the %$#@ is going on in that class
  • complete media law project
    • partial first draft due 3.31
    • interview with Judge
That's just the major stuff. But don't feel sorry for me. Most everyone I know is going through the same thing right now too. It's like I said to my friend the other day...I'm going to remember this when I'm trying to rationalize overbilling my clients.

Cheers!

No comments: