Monday, February 20, 2006

While my finger gently bleeds


One downside to playing the guitar too much is that you might slice your left index finger open and bleed all over your apartment. Hey, it happened to me. I don't have any serious topics to discuss today, but as per my new pledge, I am working hard to continue posting as often as possible.

If anyone is interested, you might want to click over to Existo Luego Existo where we have been having an interesting and ongoing discussion about college basketball rankings and the concept of a meritocracy.

You'll notice I've added a links section to my page. I would have done it sooner, but for whatever reason, blogger decided to make it a little bit harder than it needs to be.

On another note, I recently saw Nine Inch Nails and was very pleasantly suprised with their performance. They put on quite a show that really gave me a new respect for their music. With some bands, such as NIN, I just don't quite understand what the music is all about until I see them perform it live. Trent Reznor did not disapoint. He plays music with confidence, power, volume, impressive visuals, and monster techno style bass lines.

And on yet another note, at last the weather is warming up again. Last week was cruel and unusually cold. I'm ready for Spring. So very ready...

1 comment:

Nonplussed2 said...

Hell yeah. I saw NIN in Lincoln the night before they were in KC. Trent was balls-to-the-wall.