Tuesday, February 21, 2006

March!


Well, at last we are down to one week of February. I'll tell you what. Wake me up when it's over! I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and we both agreed that February is our least favorite month of the year. What does it bring to the table? Cold weather. Valentines day. Freezing cold weather. That's about it.

Am I alone on this? I mean, I can find something wrong with just about every month. Sure, it gets crazy hot in July and August. But even then, at least its usually bearable at night. That sure isn't the case in the Winter. Far from it.

Listen to me bitching, and this has been one of the mildest Winters I can remember. I guess its a good thing I'm moving. I promised myself 3 years ago that was the last Winter I was going to put up with. 3 Winters later, I'm making the same pledge again. This is my last week of Winter for a very long time. Do you think I'll ever miss it?

No comments: