Monday, January 23, 2006

Back to School


Well, nothing to get me back into the habit of writing like having classes again. Right now I'm in my first one of the semester, Commercial Law: Secured Transactions. I really don't know what the class is about, nor do I really care. What I do know is that it's a requirement to graduate. Enough said.

So what all happened since the last time I wrote? Really not all that much. The trip to Vegas was great. I took the poker world by storm, taking down pot after pot. That was fun. One night we went out for an awesome steak dinner at supposedly the best steakhouse in town. It was very good.

There's more to tell, but I think for now, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

1 comment:

Brad Raple said...

You need to enlighten the world on your Party Poker outing today. Even I was impressed, and I'm pretty jaded to easy money.