Monday, September 12, 2005

Relax


Things do get better.

Last week it was beginning to feel like things were spinning out of control. After a weekend that included a Kansas City Chiefs victory, things suddenly feel right again. I got my work done, I'm pretty much caught up on errands, bills, and that sort of thing. Oddly enough, I even found my parking pass.

So what's next? That's a good question. I need to figure out what I'm going to do after this law school thing is over. It's time to pick a speciality. It's time to pick a location. Wow, those are some tough choices. I'd really like to head West, AKA California. But that has choices of its own. San Diego? San Francisco? San Jose? A city without San in the name at all?

I have some serious things to figure out right now. I guess its better than having nothing going on, but this next year is going to really set my future in motion. I'll have to try not to screw it up.

No comments: