Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Where am I?


I woke up this morning and got ready for class, just like any other morning. Suddenly, for the first time it sank in that my last year of law school has begun. When did this happen? I remember enrolling. I remember moving into my apartment. But it still felt like "summer" was going on. But summer is gone. Possibly my last summer break for at least a decade. Dopht!

It's going to be an interesting year. I'm much busier now. Law school and a job will do that to you. But for the first time I feel totally on top of school. The law makes sense to me now, and I'm comfortable with it for the first time. Right now, law school seems like it was worth it. But then again, ask me if I still feel that way the week of finals.

. . .

*The picture is of Thomas Jefferson, who sadly was not the topic of this post, but was a brilliant guy whom I happened to have a picture of.

No comments: