Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Independence Day


I had a nice fourth of July weekend. I left for Beaver Lake in Garfield, Arkansas on Friday evening. A few of my friends from undergrad were there and we all had a great time. We spent our time eating, wakeboarding, tubing, drinking, listening to music, talking about life, politics, money and women. I slept like a ton of bricks (what a stupid expression) last night. All that time on the water and in the sun can take a toll on your body. ..

It was nice to get back to work today. I love taking vacations, and its really nice when you feel refreshed when you walk back into work the next day. I can’t believe that my summer break is already more than half over. Time is passing so quickly right now. Is that the wind rushing by my ears or do I hear the voices again?

No comments: