Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm bored

I'm bored today. So I thought I'd start writing and see where it takes me. Should be interesting...

I'll tell you a bit about myself. I love Seinfeld. I like the Simpsons. I like 90210. I like Melrose place. I like 24. I love music. I love writing. I love football. Basketball and baseball are pretty cool too. I like ping pong.

The truth is, I've been meaning to start posing stuff more often and I thought this would help me get started. We'll see if it works...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason,

Here are some quotes from some of my favorite artists:

(I was going to post them below but thought that you might not scan down there.)

"I now realize that taking drugs was like taking an aspirin without having a headache."
- Paul McCartney, 1967

"There's a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually--we drank."
- Ringo Starr, 1966

"Look, I wasn't saying the Beatles are better than God or Jesus. I said 'Beatles' because it's easy for me to talk about Beatles. I could have said TV or the cinema, motor cars or anything popular and I would have gotten away with it."
- John Lennon, 1966

"I call it Arthur"
- George Harrison, 1964, when asked what the Beatles called their haircuts.

"I am one of the best five writers to come out of English music since the war."
- Roger Waters

"I find the ubiquitous nature of Phil Collins' presence in my life irritating."
- Roger Waters