Saturday, April 16, 2005

Update:

Did you ever used to watch Unsolved Mysteries with host Robert Stack? Those were good times...occasionally they used to scare the Shite out of me. I once became somewhat convinced that my dentist was a serial killer.

So not a whole lot of new information to report on my end...let me see, here's a few items:
  • Finals are approaching rapidly, right now they are 9 days away. DOPHT!
  • Found out that a good friend of mine from the states, Tina, will be the assistant press secretary to Laura Bush this summer. Big congrats on that one.
  • Played the drums for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I'm now in the midst of a serious music addiction. I think this summer will be spent playing a lot of guitar and drums, and hopefully some keyboard as well.
  • This summer will offically be known as "The Summer of Pumpkin," as I intend to immerse myself in Smashing Pumpkins music all summer long.
  • I leave for the states 3 weeks from today, I can't wait to see everyone, but I wish I could bring London with me...

No comments: