Saturday, August 12, 2006

CHHHHHIEFS

Well ladies and gentlemen, after a long wait, football season is finally upon us. How can it take so long?

But here we are, with the Chiefs ready to take the field for their first (fake) game of the season. Sadly I cannot watch it on TV, as the evil cable programmers are conspiring against me. Such is the life of a future world ruler.

It was a good weekend and it only seems to be getting better. After a midnight dip in the La Jolla cove and an afternoon meeting with the Deputy District Attorney, we've got the Chiefs tonight as well as Billy Idol. Wednesday night is the Death Cab for Cutie concert and Friday I leave for Vegas.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday night and beyond...


GO CHIEFS!

1 comment:

Brad Raple said...

Well, the Chiefs haven't impressed me (or anyone else) so far this season. I wouldn't be so worried about losing pre-season games, except Herm Edwards specifically said he's putting an emphasis on them.

With Dick Vermeil not caring if we lose them, I could take it. If they're actually trying to win them, and playing like they have been, I'm worried.