Thursday, July 20, 2006

For Better...Or For Worse?

I was trying to decide whether writing about the bar makes me feel better or worse. I think I've decided it makes me feel better, so that's nice.

The test is around 100 hours away now, which is nuts! Compared to everything I've done up to now, that's a drop in the bucket! Then again, if I can stay awake for 70% of that time, and spent most of it studying, I can probably still learn a fair amount more. But what to focus on? MBE's? Essay? PT? I guess a little bit of everything, but really I still want to memorize substantive law. Bar/Bri says repeatedly that memorizing is the least important thing to do, but its still so tempting. Try answering an essay when you don't know the law. It's terrible.

Alright, back to work...did you enjoy my poems?

-thememowriter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many different accounts I have. I kept trying to wish you luck under one that you would know was mine. Oh well. Good luck, man.